- We offer a 1-year parts warranty for the Goods supplied.
- If the Goods supplied are defective or are faulty then you should return the Goods to us.
- If the Goods as returned are not damaged by you or in transit then in so far as any parts require repair or change then we will undertake this within the warranty period and return the Goods to you without extra charge to you.
- Our warranty does not apply to Goods which are returned damaged but only to Goods which are returned faulty or with a technical defect which requires repair or replacement of parts.
- The warranty does not apply if the Goods have been used in any manner which is inappropriate to their normal use.
- Your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act are not reduced by this Warranty which is in addition to those rights.
- If Goods are appropriately returned to us within the Warranty Period and cannot be repaired, then at our sole discretion these will either be replaced or a refund offered to you.
- If such Goods can be repaired within the Warranty Period then we shall use reasonable endeavours to effect such repair and return the Goods to you repaired as appropriate.
- If Goods are returned to us outside the Warranty Period then no refund shall apply in any event.
- If Goods are returned to us outside the Warranty Period then if we can repair we shall advise of the cost of such repair before undertaking any such repair. Prior payment would then be required before the repair was effected.